Policy of Privacy
The privacy of your information is of great importance to us, and we have a policy of respecting the confidentiality of information, privacy and the protection of personal data. This Policy stipulates how LeVida's personal data processing operations take place in accordance with current laws and regulations.
The collection of your personal data takes place in accordance with the relationship you have with LeVida.
- - For example, if you are a member of LeVida, your personal data is processed to comply with the bylaws and in accordance with your cooperative acts, such as: technical assistance, purchase of inputs, sale of cereals, poultry partnership and others.
- - If you are not a member of LeVida, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the operations carried out with LeVida, such as: purchase of inputs, sale of cereals and others. If you are a consumer, LeVida will process your personal data to meet your requests when you contact LeVida through SAC or other communication channels, or when you purchase products at LeVida Supermarkets.
- - Finally, if you are a candidate for a job vacancy, LeVida will process your personal data, so that you are eventually selected and participate in a selection process.
- - The data collected in the operations and data processing activities described in the previous item are for the purpose of (i) complying with the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures, compliance with legal obligations, for the processing of personal data of associates, non-associates, supermarket consumers; (ii) consent, to maintain contact through the various communication channels; and (iii) consent, to participate in the Women's Group.
The data are collected when entered or submitted voluntarily by the USER when entering them in the following collection points of the website www.levida.com.br:
- Contact (levida.com.br/contato): Communication channel reserved for the external public, to keep in touch with LeVida by SAC 08006448032, email email@example.com, WhatsApp, SAC form, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter.
- Employee Portal: Communication channel reserved for LeVida employees.
- Work with us: Communication channel reserved for people interested in working at LeVida, so that they can (i) check available vacancies and (ii) register their resume.
- Partner Portal: Communication channel reserved for LeVida members
- Representatives: Communication channel reserved for LeVida sales representatives
The information we collect directly from the USER is as follows:
- - Contact: full name, email, phone, state, city.
- - Work with us: name, CPF, date of birth, city and state, telephone, message, gender, height, weight, mother's name, father's name, disability, education and graduation.
You must not enter personal data beyond what is required in the fields you filled in.
In addition, information collected from users when using the Sites includes, but is not limited to, the user's browser; Internet Protocol (IP) address; date and time of access; the user's location; and user actions on the site.
It is up to the USER to provide correct and updated information. We are not responsible for the accuracy, veracity or lack thereof in the information provided by the USER.
We do not knowingly collect sensitive personal information, such as information relating to health, beliefs or political affiliations, and we reserve the right to delete such information if we become aware that it has been collected.
Our communication channels are aimed at adults and are not aimed at children and adolescents. Personal data of adolescents will only be received and processed with the specific consent of their parents or legal guardians, in order to comply with the INTERNSHIP and YOUNG APPRENTICE PROGRAM.
The LeVida Cooperated Application is intended for use by LeVida members. If you are not a member or a customer, you will only be able to access the home screen with the weather forecast, rainfall history, news, radio
Access to the application by the LeVida member will be through prior registration of the user at the LeVida branch in their city.
We may use the data that have been collected and the records of activities on the website www.levida.com.br and the Cooperado COASUL Application, for the following purposes:
For communication with the user
The use of your personal information is necessary for us to return and maintain communication with the USER, when using the CONTACT and WORK WITH US functions.
For behavior analysis on our website and app
Our Site and Application may contain data analysis tools that allow us to analyze your usage and improve your user experience.
To safeguard rights and prevent fraud
We process personal data to safeguard our legitimate interests. Some examples of such activities include:
- - Initiating legal claims and preparing our defense in litigation cases;
- - Means and processes established to provide technological security, prevention against potential crimes, asset security, and anti-intrusion measures;
- - Establish monitoring systems for our facilities, for security reasons;
The processing of the personal data collected above will be in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Communication with the USER -> Consent
- Work with us -> Preliminary procedures related to a possible employment contract
- For behavior analysis on our website -> Consent
- To safeguard rights and prevent fraud -> Regular exercise of legitimate rights and interests and fraud prevention
The USER may manage permissions regarding the use of their data, through the service channel firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected and the activities recorded may also be shared with competent judicial, administrative or governmental authorities, whenever there is a request, request or court order.
Subject to the criteria defined in this Policy, LeVida will not disclose the personal data collected, except to comply with the necessary measure under the terms of applicable laws, rules or regulations and authorization of the holder.
Personal data will only be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, unless there is any other reason for their maintenance, such as compliance with any legal, regulatory, contractual, among others, obligations, provided that that are based on a Legal Basis.
To better manage the retention and elimination of personal data, LeVida has established clear rules for monitoring and auditing, set out in its Personal Data Retention Policy and Time Table.
Personal data may be deleted at any time, if requested by the USER.
LeVida has an Information Security Policy so that its personal data processing activities are protected, guaranteeing the privacy and protection of personal data. Data storage will be carried out in a safe and controlled environment.
Currently, LeVida does not transfer personal data outside Brazil, however, if you need to send such information in the future, data subjects will be assured of all the necessary security measures, as well as the execution of agreements with contractual clauses of confidentiality and secrecy and other specific provisions of the Brazilian data protection law that provide an adequate degree of data protection.
The USER may request the display or rectification of their personal data, through the e-mail email@example.com.
Through the same service tool, the USER may: (i) request the limitation of the use of their personal data; (ii) express your opposition to the use of your personal data, or (iii) request the deletion of your personal data collected and recorded by LeVida.
The USER is also guaranteed the exercise of all rights contained in article 18 of Law 13,709/18, mainly the following: I - confirmation of the existence of treatment; II - access to data; III - correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; IV - anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the provisions of the Law; V - portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulation of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets; VI - elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in the cases provided for in art. 16, of Law 13,709/18; VII - information on the shared use of data.
The USER is also guaranteed the right to file a complaint with the ANPD - National Data Protection Authority.
LeVida implements reasonable protective measures against physical, administrative and technical threats to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
LeVida takes care of your personal data, because by taking care of your personal data we are protecting you from unwanted situations that could harm you. We have created internal policies and procedures to better manage our privacy governance. We have training and awareness of our team. We invest in technical information security measures. We evaluate our suppliers and insert contractual clauses and conditions to ensure the protection of personal data. However, total security is something that doesn't just depend on our actions and processes. Unauthorized entry or use of your account by a third party, failure of hardware or software not under the control of LeVida, and other factors may compromise the security of your Personal Data. Therefore, its performance is essential for maintaining a safe environment for everyone.
It is important that you also adopt security measures in your daily life, creating strong passwords, not sharing your password, using licensed software, having antivirus, in short, having good practices with regard to information security.
The Judicial District of São João, State of Paraná is hereby elected to settle any matter involving this document, the parties waiving any other, however privileged it may be or will be.
|Version||Date||Description of Change|
|1.0||10.28.2021||Creation and availability on the website|